1. Small, fast moving water.
3. Large larva, turns into a colourful airborne hunter.
6. Amphibian that looks like a lizard.
7. Grows in the water and gives out oxygen.
9. Can be mistaken for a frog.
10. A Trout is one of these.
11. Types of water weed. i.e. ___ Mace, Norfolk __.
14. Rows under the water.
16. Type of insect, Great Diving is an example.
17. A baby mini beast in the pond.
1. Walks on water, like people on ice.
2. Escaped predator, farmed for fur.
4. Name given to frogs, toads and newts.
5. This water is not salty.
8. Quack, quack!
12. The French eat their legs.
13. You pond dip with this.
15. Snake-like fish.